ASIA Rainbow Ride Sunset Training Ride
報名請洽 Eve LINE: eve_teo
* 可以先用Youbike APP或上YouBike官網 https://taipei.youbike.com.tw/
The ASIA Rainbow Ride is a community of cyclists who believe that everyone in Asia should have the freedom to love. We are starting an annual charity ride this October. Learn more about us at www.ASIARainbowRide.com
Join us for a free training ride to get to know the organizers and meet new friends. Bring your bike or rent a YouBike for the afternoon. We'll be meeting at a YouBike station near the Xindian MRT station. We'll ride for one hour along the river and then enjoy some social time at Dadaocheng pier plaza while watching the sunset.
Route：From Bitan Ferry to Dadaocheng Pier
Rain or shine (within reason). Bring a light jacket in case of drizzle.
Contact Eve on LINE eve_teo for day of coordination.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tips using YouBike
* Availability: Please check the youbike app or website for availability and if the numbers of bikes are low, pick up one from a nearby station before joining us at 4:30. https://taipei.youbike.com.tw/
* Registration: Make sure your EasyCard has been registered at the YouBike Kiosks.
* Deposit: Make sure your EasyCard has sufficient value. You can top-up at the MRT Station or Major convenient stores (7-11, Family Mart, etc.)
* Checking: Check the Bike for tires and functionality. If you see a bike with the seat rotated 180 degrees, it means it’s waiting for repair, so don’t check that one. Simply select another YouBike.